Rules of the Range
The list below outlines the various rules and regulations governing our range.
These rules should be applied when ever you are using a firearm, regardless of being on a range or not. Shoot Safe.
- Firearms must be unloaded and cased unless on the firing line. No exceptions.
- No one is allowed in front of the firing line.
- The range officer is in charge of the range at all times.
- Always point firearms downrange.
- When shooting, keep the muzzle below the red line on the walls.
- Do not shoot the floor of the range.
- All rounds must impact the black rubber back stop.
- Drawing from the holster is prohibited.
- No rapid fire. You must control the firearm.
- Anyone under age 18 unaccompanied by parent (or legal guardian) must have a completed parent authorization form.
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the range.
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times.
- Food and drink are prohibited from the range.
- Smoking/smokeless tobacco is prohibited in the store and the range.
- Shell casings must be swept past the firing line.
- You may pick up your own brass.
- Only ammo purchased at Shooter's World may be used in rented firearm(s).
- Non-member shooters without their own firearms must have a buddy with them in order to rent from Shooter's World.
5 General Safety Rules
Always to be followed at Shooter's World
- All firearms are considered loaded at all times.
- Always point firearms in a safe direction (downrange, the ground, etc.), until on target and ready to fire.
- Always keep your trigger finger straight along the frame until on target and ready to fire.
- Always know your target and what is behind it.
- Always maintain control of your firearm.