Do financial priorities typically bump personal goals to the bottom of your checklist? Is your child's social life and activities schedule cluttering your calendar to the point where "me time" is pushed months out? Do you look in the mirror and think of all the things you want to do, but your energy level says you can't do it? Do these or any other dozens of questions surface when you consider personal development?
If so, don't you think it's time you become...
Stronger Than Your Excuses is a 4-week, 3-part training series designed for women to mentally and physically challenge, energize and empower you.
Over this 4-week period, reconstruct your physical-self through the incomparable El Jefe CrossFit’s strength program, take the first steps in personal safety, protection and self-defense with Shooter's World and break through the intimidation of car-maintenance basics with Joey the Grease Monkey.
It's time to overpower the obstacles you created and become Stronger Than Your Excuses even if you've never walked into a gym, held a firearm or held a tire iron.
• Specialized coaching for all athletes from beginner to advanced
• Physical & mental training in a non-intimidating yet motivating and supportive environment
• Focus on strength and achieving things you never thought possible
• Power, strength and endurance programs for complete body engagement
• Learn the laws behind carrying a firearm in Arizona
• Obtain your Conceal Carry Permit (CCW) (Must be 21 and older in order to obtain your CCW permit)
• Emphasis on firearm safety rules
• Master the fundamentals of handling a pistol
• Extensive on-range target practice and marksmanship drills
• Train beside highly certified industry professionals
• Understand your surroundings and don't become a victim
• Physically defend against common attacks
• Use of pepper spray for self-defense
• Talk the language (without the need to grunt)
• Checking tire pressure and filling them safely
• Changing a tire
• What, when & how: Car Fluids
• Air filter inspection & replacement
• Maintenance milestones: Avoid being taken advantage of
• DIY and save
All Shooter's World portions of this training are held at:
Shooter's World of Peoria
8966 W. Cactus Rd.
Peoria, AZ 85381
All El Jefe CrossFit & Car Maintenance portions of this training are held at:
El Jefe CrossFit
8110 W. Union Hills Dr. #250
Glendale, AZ 85308
Classes start January 6, 2018. The class calendar is located below. Just keep scrolling or click here!
Parents and children are encouraged to register. There is a minimum age requirement of 14 years and older.
Students under the age of 21 may participate in all Shooter's World Training with an adult parent or legal guardian. Students under 21 years of age participating in the CCW class may complete the course curriculum but are unable to file and receive a CCW Permit as mandated by state and federal laws.
Pistols are available for rent at no charge by adults over the age of 21. Students under the age of 21 may have their attending parent or legal guardian rent the firearm for any student under 21.
Ammunition is not included with rentals and must be purchased at Shooter's World.
This offering is for women only. No product or service substitutions allowed. No refunds. Must be 14 years or older to register. Firearm rentals are available for free with all Shooter’s World classes to adults 21 years of age and older. Ammunition is not included with firearm rentals and must be purchased at Shooter’s World. Students under the age of 21 may attend all CCW training at Shooter’s World but are prohibited by law to submit and receive an actual CCW Permit.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Shooter's World of Peoria
El Jeffe CrossFit